Monday, April 27, 2009

Thwarted.

Michelle attempted to kill me Saturday night. But I am invincible!

With a show of "generosity," she gave me all her food left in her apartment before she moved out. Innocently I decided to eat some of her parmesan cheese with my pasta before I headed out to spend the evening with Kirsten and Betina. It tasted rather funny but I ignored it, thinking it was just the taste difference between Kraft and the cheapo brand she had.
Three hours into my night out I was thinking a little differently. I had to leave early and run home so I could .... well, you know what happens when you get food poisoning.

So I was throwing up all night. Joy.

I counted, and the amount of sleep I got Saturday and Sunday is equal to the amount of time I was awake. Most of that awake time was spent lying on my bed or my couch anyway. So right now I am trying to get my appetite back. Since Saturday I have had 4 pieces of toast and three bowls of soup. Tonight I will attempt to eat a real meal.

The parmesan cheese has been thrown in the trash. All other food items of Michelles will be given a very thorough look-over before I consider eating from her stash again.

1 comment:

  1. haha. Sorry. The noodles should be good. I bought those a month before, but I hadn't opened them till that week, in my attempt to finish them off. Also good is the PB (which I ate like, every day) and all the crackers/snacks (bought the week before). I'd probably throw out the yogurt though. That just kind of...showed up. I think it's been months since I had them. I bought the ice cream with mom there, so that's definitely good and so is the bread, I'm sure. The condiments...I'm not sure. They've been in the fridge, they should be good. I didn't know parmesan cheese was supposed to be refrigerated. I thought mom usually didn't store that, but I've had that cheese for a very long time, so it might just have been bad...So sorry about that!

    ....then again. I definitely seemed to have a case of food poisoning until my roommate got sick and now I don't know what it is I had. It could be that mysterious swine flu, lol....

    ReplyDelete