Friday, April 3, 2009

A Random Post.

Right now I am sitting at a computer on the first floor of the UVU Library and I am trying to write a paper.
I have one paragraph.

My paper is a biography of myself. I'm supposed to write in the third person. Janette feels uncomfortable and awkward writing in the third person. Janette wishes that was not a requirement. You try it. It's weird.

I wanted to write a blog post instead of writing a paper but apparently I am having struggles with writing all around. I have started about fifteen different things to write about and deleted them all.

Mostly I have just been staring out the window at the dark gray clouds and the trees blowing about and sighing. I wish summer was here.

BYU's last day of classes is the 14th. UVU's last day of classes is the 23rd. Which means I will be studying and taking finals while everyone else is celebrating the end of the semester.
That's usually the time when I most regret transferring to UVU.

I also regret it when I'm late and I realize that I have to go outside and scrape snow off my car, making me even later. Or when I'm late because I have to circle around looking for parking. Or when I'm late because of the traffic between Campus Plaza and UVU. That's when I think to myself "If I went to BYU I would not be late."

I do NOT regret it when it is freezing and snowy or rainy outside and I can walk about to all my classes without stepping outside once. (As one of my friends describes this place, It's like an extremely large indoor high school)

I always whisper to myself what I'm about to type before I start typing it. I think I do it quite often and I don't realize it. I'm afraid I just whispered rather loudly and people glanced over.

I think I'd better get back to my homework....

2 comments:

  1. I should be packing and going to bed but instead I'm on facebook and blogs--ADD moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what's lamer? BYU-I has Thursday as their last day of finals. Thursday.

    ReplyDelete