Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Title

Oh blogging, faithful distraction that you are.

So I realized that I never finished telling you about my fun-filled family weekend.

I suppose that's because there's not much to tell. Uncle Eric and Grandpa were rather quiet at dinner Friday night, thus a stress-free evening for me. The next morning we finished packing up Michelle and drove her and my mom to the airport. Then I got food poisoning. The End.

So as a consolation prize to those who were waiting with bated breath for the rest of my rather boring story, here is a little video the boys made.

yojnE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FC5OJAT9Ss

2 comments:

  1. That's a very clever video--especially the parts where the actor appears to be moving forward while everyone else is moving backwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo-my link doesn't work on your site b/c your still connected to my last domain name.
    its now creativemichellebelle.blogspot.com not magnanimousmichelle.blogspot.com. mom likes to go to everyones sites through yours so its kind of important you do that....thanks!

    ReplyDelete