Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Random thoughts before class...

This morning I turned on my camera just to see if it had decided to behave again.
It did! I can see through the viewer.
Then I started to play with the buttons.
It still has some behavioral issues we need to work out...

I've been productive for two straight days. Go me!
This is because I have no easy access to a computer so when I am at school I tend to just do schoolwork instead of facebook/blogging/chatting like I normally like doing.
Also because Seth has had a big project that was due today. We've spent the last two nights in the nerd hole.

I'm cold. I've been cold all day. I suppose it serves me right for not bringing a jacket to school with me, but the weather was so nice yesterday and it looked so nice this morning that I assumed the obvious - it would be nice all day today.
I must have forgotten that I'm dealing with Utah weather. It's became very windy and cool. Also, it is so cold in this school! I forgot that too.

I suppose all that schoolwork I've been doing has pushed everything else out of my brain.

There is a boy sitting a few seats down from me that must be watching something hysterical because he breaks out into wheezes every few minutes. You know what I'm talking about? The wheeze you do when you want to burst out laughing but that would be inappropriate and probably a little weird and then everyone would look at you... but you still can't cover up your laughter all the way. It reminds me when I first started reading Cake Wrecks during school and I did the wheeze every Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon for at least a week and a half.

I'd better go to class now. And then I can go home and be warm. . . . ahh blissful warmth. Curse the AC in this school!

No comments:

Post a Comment