Monday, April 6, 2009

Bang!

Last night Seth gave me a bloody nose. The abuser...

He's probably not going to like that I wrote that so I'd better continue on with my story.

Last night we were playing Bang (it's like a card version of Mafia...very fun) and I was delighted because I usually beat Seth at this game. I've killed him off at least a couple of times.

Except for this time. This time I was dead in three rounds. Thanks to Seth.

In my misery I started to abuse him.

Ok fine fine fine. This is going to be awkward...I started to tickle him as punishment. (His face gets all screwed up in pain and he curls up into a little ball and it's one of the funniest things I've seen, all right? And I do it until he calls truce.)
Except that this time he reached out and punched me in the face for doing it.

Ok fine fine fine. That's not what really happened. What really happened is that I did start to tickle him, and while he was trying to get away from me, he accidentally .... how do i put this . . . . hmmmmmm .....

He headbutted me.

My nose immediately started throbbing and my face got all red and my eyes started watering. I had to run home to get some tissues for the blood.

It was rather embarrassing for me and Seth felt awful for the rest of the night. I didn't use his guilt to my advantage the way I should have. Next time he punches me in the face . . . uhh, what I mean is, next time he accidentally headbutts me because I was abusing him, I most definitely will.

I think I've learned my lesson - next time I will cheat so that Seth doesn't beat me at Bang.

3 comments:

  1. It was rather amusing...until you left so as to not cry in front of us.

    You haven't cheated at "Bang" yet? I always do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't cry...my eyes got watery, but i did not cry.

    ReplyDelete