Tuesday, April 14, 2009

If I could only remember how glorious Spring Break was...

...I probably wouldn't be so bitter now.
These are the things I have to do within the next week.

1. Write a paper for my Deaf World Discourse class about Language Policy.
I have to first read the chapter on Language Policy before I can do this.
2. Do a Take-Home Test for my Deaf World Discourse class - minimum is 16 pages.
3. Finish my research and write a research paper for my Deaf World Discourse class - minimum is 7 pages.
(why yes, this class is a killer)
4. Study for and take the written portion of the Interpreter Certification Test. I'm scheduled for Saturday. (!!!!! This one alone is half the amount of stress I am currently experiencing.) If I don't pass it now I will have to wait till June to retake it. Which also happens to be the month they are introducing a whole NEW test.
(Also pushes back my chance of getting an internship this fall.)
5. Finish 2 chapters of Sociology reading so that I can take my last exam.
6. Finish 2 discussion questions for Sociology.
7. Deafness and the Law Lab Assignment
8. Simultaneous Interpreting Lab Assignment
9. Ethics Lab Assignment

Meanwhile, everyone is celebrating BYUs last day of classes by playing video games over at N106, while I sit alone in my apartment doing my homework for school tomorrow.
*sigh* Let the stressing begin...

2 comments:

  1. I think you single handedly turned me off going back to school in the fall. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete