Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Amanda and Me

My birthday was on Thursday. It was a great day, mostly because of Seth. He:

1. Made me breakfast
2. Gave me a rose
3. Filled my car with balloons
4. Took me out to Tucano's
5. Went to Color-Me-Mine with me
6. Gave me a sunflower
7. Spent all day with me
8. Bought me chips and cottage cheese

We also took a little nap after Tucano's because we'd stuffed ourselves so much that the only energy we could expend was on digestion. So awesome.

Someone also put a Happy Birthday sign up on the door and I've yet to figure out who it is.
Joseph knows and he adamantly refuses to tell me and it is driving me absolutely insane.
I am a very nosy person. I like knowing everything.

I also got a parking ticket! I should have put a little sign on my car. "Today is my birthday. If you would like to give me a parking ticket next week I will gladly accept my responsibilities. If you do it today I will hate you forever. Sincerely, Janette." It's only $10 if I pay it within a certain amount of time so I guess it's not too bad.

Happy Birthday to Amanda too. This is the second year we haven't been together on our birthday. It's still not as good without her, but I suppose Seth did make up for it.

We pick up our creations from Color Me Mine on Monday. I will post pictures of how fantastically creative and awesome they are.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, how cute. I bet Joseph put up the sign. OR Angelica.

    This is just a friendly reminder that you still need to pick up my mail and then call me. PLEASE do it soon Janette! Please, please! Please, I am so dependant on you for this---if a graduate school has contacted me and made me an offer and I lose a school because I was unaware of a deadline, I will absolutely kill you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the swim party was fun! Thanks for coming by to visit us-we loved it. CONGRATS - we just got the news as I was reading your blog. YAHOOO for you and Seth! Enjoy the next few months of crazy planning & stop by anytime :-)

    ReplyDelete