Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh.

Seth always says that I talk to my mom on the phone a lot. I always vehemently deny this.

So. Just now my mom called me to tell me a funny story and find out when I would be arriving in Arizona on Thursday, as Seth and I are driving down for the weekend.
Seth walks in from putting his laundry in the washer and asks who I'm talking to. I respond, "my mom."
He nods, walks over to the TV, and turns on the Nintendo so he can play some Mario.

I guess maybe I do talk to her a lot...

4 comments:

  1. you do. after living with you for 2 year and next door for a year, i can verify this.

    for the weekend huh? well i guess i better wish you an early congratulations on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of getting married are you coming down to see me with the guys? Or did Tiny just make that up to make me feel cooler?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the first post, just remember: #3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janette loves talking to her mom--right Janette! Love, your mom. P.S. Call me!

    ReplyDelete