Monday, August 24, 2009

Busyness

I've gotten a lot of comments about my last post. And it shouldn't bother me, but it does. Seth and I had a wonderful honeymoon, I wasn't blogging because I was bored or not having a good time, it took me ten minutes to write that while I was waiting for him to shower, we both wanted to go to church and we both enjoyed being able to take the Sacrament together and I don't care what anyone else thinks. And that's all I have to say about that.

Things have been crazy! Here was our schedule for the past week:
Wednesday: drive up to Provo, unpack, repack, drive up to Salt Lake City
Thursday: attend Erik's (best friend of Seths) sealing, luncheon, and reception, drive back to Provo, unpack, repack, get dropped off at the airport, fly all night long
Friday: arrive in Richmond, nap, help get house ready, get ourselves ready, Open House all night, drive to Buena Vista with Amanda/Stuart
Saturday: drive to Raleigh, set up for Open House, get ourselves ready, Open House all night, clean up, go home
Sunday: get up, go to church to hear Bryce (Seth's brother) speak, go home, be with family

Seth and I slept in this morning. We're tired. I'll have more detailed posts about everything later.

2 comments:

  1. Celebrating weddings is not for the faint of heart or the tired

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol mom janette i love your comment about me in your 3 more days blog anyway have fun with sethy boy :D P.S:you are going to end up as crazy as stubuu and amanda happy trails:D

    ReplyDelete