Tuesday, August 11, 2009

3 More Days

Seth and I arrived here safely last night after an 11 hour drive. We left an hour and a half after we said we wanted to because of all the last minute cleaning and packing. I'm so glad it's over. Now I just have to worry about

David just came in and asked - no, demanded to be included in this blog entry and as he saw I was writing this he gave me a high five and started to do the wave with his shoulders.

I have an awesome brother.

Anyway, now I just have to worry about UN-packing everything when we get back. And finding a place to put it. Joy.

Every few hours Seth will lean over to me and say "Hey, guess what?" And then I say "what?" even though I know perfectly well what's coming. His response is always, "We're getting married!!!" He may be slightly excited, or he may just be making sure I don't forget about it.
I mean, I know I have a terrible memory, but come on. I can remember that I'm getting married on Friday, he doesn't need to remind me of it 5 or 6 times a day.
He's been doing this since Saturday.

These are the things we did today:
1. Met with our photographer
2. Got my haircut
3. Picked up our marriage license
4. Bought a new belt for Seth
5. Took a nap
6. Went to Costco

Also Seth has read almost all of my brother's entire collection of Captain Underpants books today. He said it was "intellectually stimulating."

Yeah. Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment