Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Arizona

So I figured I'd better do a post about my Spring Break to Arizona.
I left on Saturday and spent the next two days with Katie and David before they left to Virginia.
I tried to get a decent picture of them but since Katie is 16 and a teenager and therefore a brat, I was unsuccessful.

She entertains me greatly though so I suppose I will forgive her some day.

The first thing David said to me was "Want to hear my banshee scream?" He then let out an unearthly scream. I thought it was hysterical. Disturbing, yes. But still hysterical.

The rest of the week was spent in blissful laziness with my momma.
We went shopping one day and bought way more than I was planning for. (But everything was majorly on sale and it was all so cute! impossible for me to resist).
My momma is so trendy!

We also went and got pedicures one day. I felt so fancy.

And of course, we went out to eat. El Rico's, Chipotle, and Texas Roadhouse. Yum yum yum.
And now I am back to eating spaghetti and sandwiches every day. Boo hoo hoo.

I also learned that it was gorgeous weather in Utah all week and as soon as I came back it turned cold again. It was supposed to be the opposite. I am very annoyed. (In case you couldn't tell from the numerous posts I have made regarding Utah weather) Joseph told me it was my "frigid heart" that makes Utah cold and I need to leave again. The jerk...

5 comments:

  1. I also offered to buy you a plane ticket home if you promised to never come back...
    Welcome back, Janette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures of me are HIDIOUS--

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those pictures of mom and thought at first it was ME! And then I started laughing/ready to cry because I said aloud, "Wow, I look so much like mom its not even funny!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha. I love davids banshee scream. oddly enough, I can hear what that must have sounded like perfectly. he makes a lot of those noises doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn straight you loved staying! I love you Janette.

    ReplyDelete