Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sa-LAD, as Spongebob says...

This morning, I was sad.

This morning I decided to eat the rest of my salad for lunch. I had on purpose not finished my bag of salad in one sitting (like I normally do) so that I could have one more savory bowlful on a different day.

This morning I decided that today was that day. Whenever I eat salad it is a good day and I decided that today was going to be a good day. And I was going to start it off right by eating my favorite food ever, SALAD. So I pulled out my bag of salad and I put a little Ranch dressing and a little shredded cheese on it. And then I pulled out my fork and started to eat my salad.

This morning when I started to eat my salad I suddenly realized that it was not a delightsome and delicious salad. It was mush. Mushy, old, gross salad. And I could not eat it. It had to be thrown out. And it was a travesty.

This morning, I was sad. And so I consoled myself by going to McDonald's for a Diet Coke.

My other favorite food.


Did you know that the word salad starts to look and sound funny when you say it to yourself over and over again and when you type it over and over again?
It does.

No comments:

Post a Comment