Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Will you do me a favor?

Today Amanda Katie David and I headed out to Target for a little Christmas shopping. (correction from David who is reading over my shoulder as I type this - it is not Target, it is Tar-jet) Sitting in the backseat with David, he looked over at me, stretched his leg out and asked me the following question.

D: Hey will you do me a favor? Will you feel my leg? It has muscle.

After looking at him with an expression I hope conveyed the disgust I felt at the thought of feeling up his leg, he then proceeded to take his own hand and squeeze his "muscle" multiple times with a heavenly expression on his face. Then he turned to Amanda in the front seat.

D: Hey Amanda give it a squeeze.
A: No.
D: Come on! I helped you shave your legs.
Me: WHAT?! You helped her shave her legs?
D: NO! I felt her shaved legs.
Me: Ohhhh. Got it.

As I write this now I cannot understand why I accepted that fact so readily. I am still unsure of the circumstances that led to David caressing Amanda's smooth shaved legs.

And now as I write this David is talking out loud to himself - "I cannot remember now if it was Amanda or Mom....I think maybe it was actually mom...."

CREEPY!!!

I talked to Seth tonight and he told me he was worried about me meeting his family over New Years because they are "clinically insane," according to him.

. . . . . I think I will be fine.

1 comment:

  1. If Seth's family is insane they'll fit right in with the Power/Toolson Families . . .crazyville

    ReplyDelete