Monday, December 8, 2008

And now for a little rant

So today I am studying for my Intro to Anatomy and Human Physiology class, and I come upon this little question.

6. Explain how the goblet cells and ciliated cells in the pseudostratified columnar epithelium lining the trachea and bronchi work together to keep the respiratory passageways clean.

...... WHAT???

This is generally my reaction to all the questions I've read, but this particular one made me want to lay down and cry.

And since I have changed my emphasis, I no longer need this class. It is very hard to find the motivation to at least get a good grade on the final so I don't bring my GPA down. Very. Hard.

3 comments:

  1. I can say I am very baffled (and I'm sure I spelled it wrong. But I'm sure Gabe would read it and have it make perfact sense!!

    I know Cold Stone makes my cells Happy!!! LOL!! I know I'm a goober! After 6 kids, what can I say??

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should write abby with all those questions. she could make an answer sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally identify with your pain ... goop it and sweep it out.
    Your post will help me remember respiratory epithelium, so thanks! If I can help don't hesitate, but I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete