Friday, December 26, 2008

These boots are made for walkin'

Today I went against all my principles and did what I vowed I would never do.

I bought a pair of boots.

No longer can I silently make fun of those who own boots. No longer can I judge people who wear them around. I have crossed over to the other side. I'm one of them now. Soon I'll get a newsletter.

I couldn't help it though, they were so beautiful! As soon as I laid eyes on them, I knew. We were destined to be together.

Plus they were only $30. That's $70 cheaper than their original price! It was meant to be.

2 comments:

  1. SWEET!!!! Welcome to the club!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a hard step for me too, but once I took the plunge, I never looked back. Congratulations (on both the boots and the price).

    ReplyDelete