Saturday, January 3, 2009

Taking Care of Business

Coming soon: Posts about New Years Eve and Seth's House and Amanda's Wedding
when I have time.

And now for your feature presentation!

Since I am in the habit of using people's full names and their pictures on this site I have decided it would be safer if I made my blog private. If you want to continue reading my oh so thrilling posts please let me know through a comment or by e-mailing me. I'll need your e-mail to do it I believe. Thank You!

New family theme song: Low by Flo Rider. This change has been approved by my father. 

12 comments:

  1. Yeah, send me an invite!!

    jana.jackson@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. its flo-rida janette. like florida the state with a hyphen. not "flo rider" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kaytee6387 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey it is Amanda from Freshman year, and yes I blogstalk you occasionally.

    awesome_amanda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I think you are the most hilarious person ever! Send me an invite.

    tamarastephen@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't forget mom

    jandjpower@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete