Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Camera

So the highlight of this week was getting myself a digital camera. And boy, is it fancy.
It's a Nikon Coolpix S550. And yes, it is a purple one. Possibly one of the major reasons I bought it, besides the fact that it is completely awesome.
Unfortunately, since there hasn't really been anything picture-worthy in the past 2 days, these are the kinds of pictures I'm resigned to taking to play with it:
Oh so happy about my camera!
This is my roommate Kimberly reading us all a bedtime story.
Roommates Kimberly, Lydia and Meagan and that punk Greg that comes over to visit a lot. Roommates Lydia and MeaganThis is me telling Greg Do not take a picture right now you fool.
And we also played around with the video feature.

I am such a great eye roller.


And in closing, I'll leave you with some words of wisdom Seth said the other night and which I happily wrote down so I could come back and read them again and again.
"I think people should scream uncontrollably more often. The world would be a funnier place. Wouldn't it?"

2 comments:

  1. Are people randomly stealing your camera and taking pictures of themselves when you aren't looking, or do they only do that to Ashton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I laugh at the fact that your camera is purple. Aha, Aha, Aha! ;)

    ReplyDelete