Wednesday, July 15, 2009

B-Money

Today B-Money came into Cold Stone.

B-Money is a local Provo celebrity. He's a struggling rap artist trying to make it in the heart of Happy Valley. I've been hearing about him since my freshman year and had yet to meet him.

Until today.

He came into the store with a duffel bag slung over his shoulder, which contained merchandise of his that he was trying to sell. They were T-Shirts. Awesome T-Shirts.
On the front were pictures of dollar bills arranged randomly and then on top were big black words " DON'T BE HATIN' "
On the back was a nice long rap lyric. I don't remember it except for the end part, " That's how my homies and honies roll."
He came in and said, "Hello. This is my awesome T-Shirt that I designed. Would you like to buy one?"

I am kicking myself for not getting one on the spot.

Instead I politely declined and he nodded and left.

Watch a video of his famous Provo Rap here.

No comments:

Post a Comment