Saturday, June 13, 2009

Color Me Mine

As promised, here are our pictures from Color Me Mine.

My mother made fun of me a lot when I told her that Seth and I were going here for my birthday. Little does she know that Seth is not a typical male and he thoroughly enjoyed painting his cup. I am so lucky!
We also painted a little broken piece of ceramic. I'm going to put a magnet on the back. Our first refrigerator magnet! How precious.
Seth painted his cup castle style, with a stained glass window. It looks so cool.
This is my plate, in honor of my birthday.
I paint my name on everything because I love my name, it is the best name ever.

3 comments:

  1. it's a good thing you haven't put your last name on everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized I never wished you happy birthday. So here it goes: Happy Birthday!!!

    I hope it was as magical a day as you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the picture of Seth with his cup I keep getting distracted by the two jugs behind his head. They look like incredibly awkward Mickey Mouse ears.

    ReplyDelete